Nestled right in the hood of Salt Lake City sits the sweet little La Cai Noodle House (not to be confused with La Caille, five star french cuisine...). Becky and I were sweetly surprised with the quaint little atmosphere, especially since we got our own little in-the-wall-booth. We enjoyed Lemongrass Chicken and curry veggies... mmmm.... next time we'll try the raw meat soup. I forgot what it's called. :) We forgot to take Becky's token pictures of the food, so we did what we could. We also went to the cute Liberty Park Grill (or something like that). And we made a convenient stop by Becky's dream house!! The highlight of our time together? A riveting PrimeTime with Matt Lauer and The Cutting Edge! I shamefully fell asleep and pretended to laugh everytime Becky laughed. Little did I know she was just laughing at me. Ha!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I'll continue to only dream of the house. I am not allowing myself to walk past it anymore-or atleast for a month or so! Let's go have La Callie or pancakes to make me feel better!
Post a Comment