Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A message to those who might be listening...

Allison, will you pimp my blog in January? I need some help. It could be an early morning endeavor at Beans and Brew.
Becky, get crunk. Let's get some soup!
Lindsey, I miss your smile and your art. Thanks for your encouragement!
Leisa B., I think you should start a blog, and when can Matt and I come over and suck the impurities out of our bodies through our feet?
Stalkers (including mom), I hope you are still reading and not leaving comments on purpose (you know who you are).
God, thank you for my life and my job. I'm sorry I've been so ungrateful lately.
To my students, I'm sorry I'm grouchy this week and overwhelmed. It's not my fault we have to stay at school until next TUESDAY! arrrgh!
To everyone else, hope your Christmas season is merry and bright, remember why we celebrate.. not for the cookies or the gifts, but the Reason.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Dana,
I miss your face. Pretend I'm planting smothering kisses all over it. In my heart I want a super dorky girly party in pj's or a night out with the ladies. Either way I miss you and I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas!

Gallagher Fam said...

hey there- wow to blog entries that are super close together! hope your week is going better and that you can survive until your holiday. thanks for taking the time to get some pie (and toast and french fries) with me! have avery merry christmas!

the blogivers said...

I'm listening! And I would love to help you pimp your blog ;)

spinner said...

hey girl! any time it works for you guys. just let me know and i'll set it all up... we could do lunch, breakfast, dinner, or snacks before or after... maybe we can get amy & garett to come watch! :) i have the special flashlights ready to check the water! it will be a blast! waiting for the call. :)