Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Colored Dots

Last week I was SICK. I stayed home from work for 2 days, it was wonderful/horrible all at the same time. Schedule of sick days with 2-4-5-7-9-11-13-14 follows:

1. wake up
2. Regis and Kelly
3. Good Morning, Utah! (not recommended)
4. The View
5. All My Children
6. Court TV
7. Court TV
8. Court TV
9. Court TV
10. Court TV
11. Court TV
12. Dr. Phil
13. Oprah
14. News
15. Friends
16. Feel like a loser because when Matt gets home, the only thing I have to talk to him about is what I watched today.
17. Sleep

There is a point to this. During my disappointing TV escapades, I saw a commercial for Qwest, I think, with a dark blue background and pastel dots, JUST LIKE MY BLOG! I seriously had the thought, "hey! That commercial reminds me of my blog..." which only made me feel worse than I already felt while watching The View. That's all.

1 comment:

The Joiners said...

Ha this reminds me of the 3 months of unemployment that I enjoyed/hated right after I got married. Except replace "Court TV" with "Law and Order." And every conversation with anyone I talked to (not just my husband), began with, "Have you ever seen that episode of Law and Order where ____________?" I was so cool. Hope you are feeling better!