So, Matt and I were making a late dinner after working on planting the garden and spraying our fruit trees. Matt decided to dangle a rib bone in front of Scout's face and of course Scout, the world's hungriest Golden Retriever, jumped at the chance and swallowed it whole. We didn't know what to do! We are first time parents! So, I got on google (one of the great reasons to have the internet) and googled "what to do if your dog swallows a rib bone". Emergency sirens popped out of the sides of my laptop and it basically started flashing and screaming "CALL THE VET ASAP". Well, not really, but you get the point. So, Matt called the ER VET. Here's how the conversation went:
Lady at Vet: Hello, thanks for calling Pet ER (in a very boring voice, at least that's how Matt impersonated her)
Matt: Yeah, my dog just swallowed a rib bone whole... what should I do?
Lady: Do you want to bring him in. (I didn't use a ? on purpose)
Matt: Well, is that what I should do?
Lady: Yeah, we'll just make him vomit.
Matt: um... okay.
I guess it was funnier when Matt was telling it. Anyway, now I find myself home alone again. So I will do the awesome survey Allison tagged me with:
1. Favorite Person: Mi esposo, Matt
2. Favorite Food: Cafe Rio Salad
3. Quirks About You: I can't make a decision. Really. About anything.
4. How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? She can't make a decision but she's sexy. haha
5. Any regrets in life?: not traveling more
6. What can you NOT live without?: toothpaste, face wash, and chapstick.
7. Favorite Blog: see sidebar
8. Something you can't get enough of?: My wonderful friends
9. Worst job you ever had?: Well, I've only had 2. Landscaping. I worked with some friends in high school planting flowers at retirement villages. It was hot and one of the plants smelled like sulfur and wouldn't come off your hands.
10. What job would you pay NOT to have?: A professional launder. ick.
11. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be?: hmmm... the faculty lounge at my school. There are lots of hushed conversations that go on in there.
12. Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:6-7
13. Guilty pleasure: anything sweet. I love sugar.
14. Got any confessions?: I'm a horrible money manager. Trying to get better.
15. If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on?: someone to come paint the ugly white on the outside of our house. And yes, that would be on myself.
16. Favorite thing about your house?: the kitchen
17. Least favorite thing: the half-ripped-off wallpaper in our bathroom.
18. One thing you are bad at: being comfortable with my faults.
19. If you could change one thing about your current circumstances what would it be?: I'd like to have a purpose in the summer.
20. Who would you like to meet someday?: my future children (good call, Angela and Allison)
21. What makes you feel sexy?: This is a weird question? Gardening! ha
22. Who is your real life hero?: is it lame if I say I don't really have a hero? No it's not Allison, because I'm not sure that I do either.
23. What is the hardest part of your job?: A never-ending to do list while keeping tabs on 22 8-year-olds while trying to foster an environment of mutual respect and learning about real life.
24. When are you most relaxed?: When I'm watching a movie.
25. What stresses you out?: change in general AMEN!
26. Favorite Quote: "She's just being Miley" Just kidding, I just can't think of my favorite quote. I need to keep a quote book.
27. Why do you blog?: Good question! Because I wanted to be cool like Becky and Allison.
29. Who are you tagging?: Halen and Becky because they might actually read this and haven't done this yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You go, girl! I hope Snoop Scouty Scout is ok!
$150.00 later he is. They sedated him but it didn't work. Does that surprise you?
Haha, I hope he peed on them then :) And yes, I am enjoying my last day of freedom! Though it would be much more enjoyable if I were hanging out with you, eating things we shouldn't be eating, listening to Miley, taking stupid pictures, and making inappropriate comments...
Post a Comment