So I'm convinced that my sweet dog Scout believes that this is his world, I'm just living in it. Daily (on summer break, I might add) I am awakened by a huge paw (see above) to the face/arm letting me know that he is ready to get up for the day. He then leads me downstairs and sits by his bowl with his cute puppy eyes (see below) to let me know that he is ready to eat. Whenever I leave, I spend a few minutes massaging his furry head so that he will know I still love him and will return. yikes. Is it bad that I care for this dog as if he were my own child? Some of you will say yes and agree that I am pathetic. But, I will choose to ignore you and commiserate with those who also have dog children. Don't laugh when I tell you I got Matt a Father's Day present from Scout. ha. I'll admit, I'm a loser.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Scout's World
So I'm convinced that my sweet dog Scout believes that this is his world, I'm just living in it. Daily (on summer break, I might add) I am awakened by a huge paw (see above) to the face/arm letting me know that he is ready to get up for the day. He then leads me downstairs and sits by his bowl with his cute puppy eyes (see below) to let me know that he is ready to eat. Whenever I leave, I spend a few minutes massaging his furry head so that he will know I still love him and will return. yikes. Is it bad that I care for this dog as if he were my own child? Some of you will say yes and agree that I am pathetic. But, I will choose to ignore you and commiserate with those who also have dog children. Don't laugh when I tell you I got Matt a Father's Day present from Scout. ha. I'll admit, I'm a loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's totally normal for your pet to get a present for Matt for Father's Day; it is totally not normal for an imaginary pet (read: Baby Duck) to get a present for Wade for Father's Day, but I might do it anyway.
I got Brian a Father's Day present from our dogs, too!
Great shots! Your dog is adorable!
Post a Comment