Saturday, June 7, 2008
What Happened?
This week was a doozy. Can I say that word? I haven't used it in a long time. We said goodbye to two sets of dear and wonderful friends (I may be out of tears for awhile). They both went to our church and were rays of sunshine on my Sunday mornings. I know this is all sounding horribly selfish, but I'm now thinking of going to church tomorrow and not seeing any of their faces. What am I going to do? I suddenly feel alone in a room full of people who I know. How did this happen? I'm playing the piano for the first time in a few months and am fondly thinking back to when I could look out and see their friendly faces either making faces at me or just smiling. Tomorrow might be rough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hope church went okay this morning. Wish I could have been there to give you a big hug.
Ditto what Becky said! Maybe you should get a big poster of me making a face at you and sticking it in the audience? :) Miss you!
This made me sad! I didn't even know them but I know how much you love them. I'm sorry. But...on another note, two and a half more months!!!
Post a Comment